Seniors or individuals experiencing limited mobility for any reason require a sense of safety and independence in order to enjoy a more comfortable life. The various areas of the home in which there are commonly thought to be particular safety risks related to mobility are the bathroom and kitchen. However, there is also fall risk associated with the bedroom, particularly when attempting to get in and out of bed. Bedside grab bars are designed to solve this problem, providing important support for preventing falls and enhancing independence.
The Importance of Bedroom Safety
People tend to spend a significant part of their lives in their bedrooms, and this includes seniors and others with mobility challenges. The simple act of transitioning in and out of bed can pose a great challenge for many people, and can result in a greater risk for falls and injuries, along with reduced confidence in one’s ability to perform this routine activity without help from someone in the family or a caretaker.
Enter Grab Bars for Beds
Bedside grab bars, also referred to as bed assist handles or bed rails, are specially designed devices that provide support and stability for those getting in and out of bed. They are key for improving safety, independence, and quality of life. In addition to seniors, others recovering from injuries or surgery, or those with particular mobility challenges can also benefit from these grab bars.
Key Benefits of Grab Bars for Beds
- Fall Prevention: These grab bars provide a secure place individuals can grasp when they need to change positions in bed, lie down, or sit up, reducing the possibility of accidents.
- Greater Independence: They enable individuals to carry out daily activities without external help, or at with limited assistance.
- Comfort and Convenience: They have an ergonomic design that provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- Reduced Concern: They reduce the concern for injuries and falls – for individuals, loved ones, and other caregivers.
- Nighttime Safety: They provide a reliable place of support, enabling individuals to find their way to the bathroom or other areas of the home at night in a safe manner.
Hypnos Bed Rails
Our Hypnos Bed Rails allowing you to experience secure, effortless movement in and out of your bed. They feature the patented and innovative SafetyGrip® grip surface or exceptional user safety. They support users of up to 300 pounds in weight, allowing for unassisted and dignified bed positioning and transitions.
As a visually appealing bed rail for elderly, injured, and postsurgical individuals, the Hypnos bed rail is highly configurable, easy to install, and affordable. It also features Antimicrobial AlphaSan® protection. These bed rails are manufactured with powder-coated steel for a long service life, and they are also easy to clean. Invest in the safety of your loved one today, enhancing their bedtime routine with Hypnos Bed Rails.
Purchase Hypnos bedside grab bars right now through our website right. Otherwise, call us today at 800.998.0774 or reach us through our contact form with any questions you may have about our bedside grab bar products.